LCD - Resolution and apps hanging issue #agl #automotive #help #agl-service-windowmanager

Hi
I am trying to bring up AGL on Rasberry pi 4  then i am facing  2 issues

1. Screen resolution is not coming properly (please see the fig below). it shows big size apps

2. While clicking on apps sometimes hanging (scrolling hanging and apps hanging )

Any body have idea on this issue ?

my configuration in /boot/config.txt is below
raspberrypi4-64:~# cat /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini
[core]
backend=drm-backend.so
require-input=false
modules=systemd-notify.so

[shell]
locking=true
panel-position=none

# A display is connected to HDMI-A-1
[output]
name=HDMI-A-1
raspberrypi4-64:~#

I also added some lines in file  /boot/config.txt  for the LCD support

max_usb_current=1
hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=87
hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
hdmi_drive=1

Please help me to fix this issue

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9319) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive | Mute #help | Mute #agl-service-windowmanager | Mute #agl

_._,_._,_

JPEG image