Bluetooth phonecall is not working with pipewire

Hello Everyone,
Hi Goerge,

I was testing pipewire and wireplumber with bluetooth and I played some music using pipewire and bluetooth successfully.
However, for testing phone calls, I faced some issues. Since my bt module has I2S, I have to use pipewire for receiving phonecall audio and play it. Also, it is required to stream Microphone output to bt I2S.
During phone call, phone call event was detected and "wpctl status" shows following streams:

Streams:
113. bluez_input.XX_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX.headset-audio-gateway
        117. output_MONO     > Communication Playback Endpoint:playback_FR
114. bluez_output.XX_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX.headset-audio-gateway
        116. input_MONO      < tlv320aic3106:capture_1

But bluez_input/output.XX_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX.headset-audio-gateway are not connected to my bt chip. I added bt I2S as a sound card and its source and sink are visible in "wpctl status" sources and sinks. My question is, how to introduce bt I2S as hfpSound card and who is responsible for it (pipewire, wireplumber or ...)?

Best Regards
E.Takalloo
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9281) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_