Screen tearing

Hello, all,
I've noticed some tearing going on in my setup, but I don't have much idea of what is going on :(

My setup:
 * RPi4, 2GiB;
 * AGL Kooky Koi;
 * HDMI display, 800x480, with highly debatable quality.

I've built Kooky Koi and made a few changes to the IC Demo Application, to better adjust to the screen size.

I've made three videos:
1 - https://youtu.be/Q1BLsFUs7zE - AGL
2 - https://youtu.be/5sPgdKXWSew - AGL Stock
3 - https://youtu.be/nX5X9bttbTY - Yocto

On video 1, it is not visible, but, probably because the image is more "static-ish".
Video 2 shows AGL's Stock IC Application that doesn't work very well on any screen other than FHD. I've tried to capture the effect on video, but, unfortunately, it is not readily visible, but  it is definitely there.
I've found that the issue also occurs on Yocto (video 3).

Could you share any insights on how to fix this?

Best, Paulo Sherring.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9279) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_