Re: AGL-SOTA : u-boot error board not booting up - missing environment variable: bootfile Waiting for Ethernet connection... #koi #agl #sota

Hi Mahesh,

meta-updater is in community support only, so expect some digging and tinkering.

Wrt AGL: check the upstream documentation as we might miss a config option that has not been updated in AGL's templates.
Or we might need an update in version of meta-updater* that we use.

Best regards,
Jan-Simon

------
Jan-Simon Möller