AGL-SOTA : u-boot error board not booting up - missing environment variable: bootfile Waiting for Ethernet connection... #koi #agl #sota

Dear AGL community,

I was building agl-sota enabled cluster-demo-platform (AGL koi) for Raspberrypi 3 and 4. My builds are successful.
Also, for the qemux86_64 build, the ".ota-ext4" image is able to be fully emulated and tested for ostree.
But both pi4 and pi3 are stuck at u-boot.
U-boot is trying for network boot - so even I tried a TFTP boot setup and neither didn't work.

Have anybody come across this situation.?
Where can I configure the u-boot if this is a configuration issue?

Once the wic is flashed into the SD card, I can see /boot and /ostree directories, various uEnv.txt files in the boot sub-directories loader1, loader2 etc.

U-boot log:
U-Boot 2020.10 (Jun 29 2020 - 03:06:40 +0000)

DRAM:  768 MiB
RPI 3 Model B (0xa02082)
MMC:   mmc@7e202000: 0, sdhci@7e300000: 1

In:    serial
Out:   vidconsole
Err:   vidconsole
Net:   No ethernet found.
starting USB...
Bus usb@7e980000: USB DWC2
scanning bus usb@7e980000 for devices... 3 USB Device(s) found
       scanning usb for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
switch to partitions #0, OK
mmc0 is current device
Scanning mmc 0:1...
Card did not respond to voltage select!

Device 0: unknown device
Waiting for Ethernet connection... unable to connect.
missing environment variable: pxeuuid
missing environment variable: bootfile
Retrieving file: pxelinux.cfg/01-b8-27-eb-b8-dd-6c
Waiting for Ethernet connection... unable to connect.
missing environment variable: bootfile
Retrieving file: pxelinux.cfg/00000000
Waiting for Ethernet connection... unable to connect.
missing environment variable: bootfile
Retrieving file: pxelinux.cfg/0000000
Waiting for Ethernet connection... unable to connect.
missing environment variable: bootfile
Retrieving file: pxelinux.cfg/000000
Waiting for Ethernet connection... unable to connect.
missing environment variable: bootfile
Retrieving file: pxelinux.cfg/00000
Waiting for Ethernet connection... unable to connect.
missing environment variable: bootfile
Retrieving file: pxelinux.cfg/0000
Waiting for Ethernet connection...

(This continues till all possibilities under pxelinux.cfg/ directory is carried out. )

I will reach the u-boot shell after the network boot retries end.

Anybody able to see what is going on behind and the actual issue here.?
Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mahesh

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9185) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #koi | Mute #agl | Mute #sota

_._,_._,_