Re: nlohmann-json #vshl-core #voiceagents

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Best regards,
FA

Il giorno mer 11 nov 2020 alle 04:15 Scott Murray <scott.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020, francesco.argentieri@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Scott,
> Thank you for your reply, I solved this problem. Might last time I had badly interpreted your answer.
> I don't know perfectly how bitbake works.
> If for you is not a problem I would like check out your work maybe can inspire me to solve issues on my work.
> Thank you once again for your reply.

Francesco,

I've still not managed to track down the issue I see with a SDK 2.3 based
build, but if you want to try it, I've pushed sandbox branches (based
off of current master) to make it easy to reproduce.  You can do:

repo init -b sandbox/scottm/alexa-2.3 -u https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/AGL/AGL-repo
repo sync

in an directory to checkout out the whole tree and then do aglsetup.sh
& build.  If you've already got a tree with SDK 2.3 in place, you can
alternatively just checkout the sandbox/scottm/alexa-2.3 branch in
meta-agl-devel and rebuild.  Note that you will need to re-run
aglsetup.sh (with -f) before building as the feature template has a
change to 50_bblayers.conf.inc that won't be picked up without it.

You will need to set a couple more ALEXA_* variables if you're using the
agl-demo-preload feature to populate the config JSON, see the changes to
the alexa-voiceagent-config recipe for those.  The issue I see here is
that after authentication, the Alexa engine does not move to connected
state.  However, I happened to notice that if you wait 1 hour, whatever
is stuck times out, and then it connects.  So far I have not had any
success working out what the problem is, but I believe I have ruled out
thud vs dunfell compatibility issues in the couple of packages that
seemed like they might be problematic.  I'm going to keep digging, please
let me know what you see if you do try it out.

Thanks,

Scott
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8831) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #voiceagents | Mute #vshl-core

_._,_._,_