Re: [agl-dev-community] nlohmann-json #vshl-core #voiceagents

On Thu, 5 Nov 2020, francesco.argentieri@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'm trying to update the alexa-auto-sdk module (v2.3.0), so when execute the command ```bitbake agl-demo-paltform``` I get the following error:
>
> ```sh
> NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
> ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'nlohmann' (but ~/external/alexa-auto-sdk/modules/car-control/aac-module-car-control.bb, ~/external/alexa-auto-sdk/modules/messaging/aac-module-messaging.bb DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it). Close matches:
>   nlohmann-json
> ```
> how to fix this dependance?

Francesco,

As I mentioned in an email to the list last week, I have Alexa SDK 2.3
building against AGL master locally, but need to debug a connection
issue.  I am going to pick that back up again today now that I've gotten
through some other higher priority work.  However, if you are really keen
to help with testing and likely some debugging, I can push a sandbox
branch with my current WIP changes.  For this particular issue, the
DEPENDS needs to be changed to nlohmann-json with a bbappend to
aac-module-car-control.  aac-module-system-audio needs the same fix
as well as other tweaks.

Scott