Re: [agl-dev-community] nlohmann-json #vshl-core #voiceagents

Hi Scott, Thank you for your reply, I solved this problem. Might last time I had badly interpreted your answer. I don't know perfectly how bitbake works. If for you is not a problem I would like check out your work maybe can inspire me to solve issues on my work. Thank you once again for your reply.

Best regards, Francesco

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8812) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #voiceagents | Mute #vshl-core

_._,_._,_