[agl-main] Webinar: Device Virtualization Architecture, Panasonic - Nov. 12

AGL Community:

We are very excited to kick-off a new webinar series that will feature presentations from AGL members on open source technologies, trends, product/project updates, tutorials, and more.

Please register to join us for our first webinar on November 12th at 2:00 pm PT:
Device Virtualization Architecture in Automotive
Mizuyama Masashige, Automotive CTO, Panasonic
Thursday, November 12 at 2:00 PM Pacific
(Friday, November 13 at 7:00 am Japan)

If you are an AGL member and would like to host a webinar about your open source technology, product roadmap, an AGL tutorial or how-to, please email me directly with your proposed topic. AGL Expert Groups are also invited to present on their work including new functionalities and future roadmaps.

Webinar topics should be comparable to what would be accepted for an All Member Meeting or an industry conference. Product pitches and promotional webinars will not be allowed.

Thank you!

AGL Webinar_panasonic-01.png

Emily Olin
Director of Marketing Communications
Automotive Grade Linux, Academy Software Foundation
The Linux Foundation
(281) 380-9661
Skype: emily.olin1

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#11) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_