Re: [agl-dev-community] Build AGL demo with framebuffer support to launch inside QEMU on ARM #help

Weston (still) has a fbdev backend which you can probably use (and I've
check just now, and it is installed).

Do note, that I've noticed that once weston is enabled
any X11 support is dropped out (for intance weston has a x11 back-end,
but that is not installed). This happens for current AGL/master branch.
And by default, weston is
selected.

Even if you manage to somehow build x11 there's a big chance you won't
be able to run anything due to ivi-shell dependency and implicitly,
weston, so not really sure on the outcome.

--
Marius Vlad