Re: [agl-dev-community] Build AGL demo with framebuffer support to launch inside QEMU on ARM #help

Hi Marius,

You are correct about problems with graphical output on ARM, that was quite a time to figure this out. But it is still a chance to use the framebuffer, which needs no hardware driver. It is slow, but I managed to run other Ubuntu OS VM using QEMU on ARM, redirecting output to virtual X framebuffer output. Then I have used VNC to connect to it successfully.

As long as AGL is based on Linux, that should be pretty possible, that's how I think. There is no Xvfb installed so I am struggling to populate extra packages, build with it, and test. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with yocto as well as I would like.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8285) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_