Re: [agl-dev-community] Build AGL demo with framebuffer support to launch inside QEMU on ARM #help

Hi Andrii,

By default the AGL image (well agl-demo-platform) comes with weston, a
wayland compositor.

Assuming that I got correctly what you plan on doing, you will need a
graphical device which should expose (in the VM) to weston a valid
DRM-device capable driver.

The x86 qemu image provides support for vbox (if I'm not mistaken) one
but it can also use a virtio-gpu which can be used to pass it qemu. Not
really sure how this relates to ARM64, maybe the emulation side of
things is targeted for only x86_64.

See
https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/master/getting_started/reference/getting-started/machines/qemu.html
at the bottom for an example, though it is
a bit old.

--
Marius Vlad