Re: Launching apps from an HTML5 launcher

Hi!

An update on this topic. I have been calling several verbs with
different parameters from the HTML application, and these are my results.

* The verb "windowmanager/activateWindow" works as expected, the window
of the target application pops up, but the drawback is that it must
receive the application role as a parameter, not the application id.

* I also managed to call the verbs "homescreen/tap_shortcut" and
"homescreen/showWindow". They don't seem to have any effect (no window
is shown), but the call returns successfully. They receive the
application id as a parameter, so they look like the correct fit for my
application.

Any help on how those APIs work?

Wang Zhiqiang: I'm CCing you as the author of the latest commits in
libhomescreen and the homescreen service, in case you know better. Sorry
to disturb you!

Best regards,
--
Jacobo Aragunde