Re: [H3ULCB + KF] Bluetooth audio problem with Guppy 7.0.3

Hi all,
thanks Thierry for your help.
I configured the json file setting the sound format (S16_LE to S24_LE) in "caputres -> RCAR-M3 -> params" and I haven't the previous error but no sound is played in the application phone.
The same problem happened configuring a USB microphone.
I noted that attaching the new stream "sco_talk_stream" by the smixer API, I had "verb": "none" in playback "sco_talk_playback".
Furthermore, increasing the volume during a call, in journalctl I have the websocket message: "No active role".

What can I do?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Francesco