Launching apps from an HTML5 launcher

Hi,

I wrote a very basic HTML5 launcher as a prototype. I'm calling the AFM
start operation to run an app [1] but it only works the first time I
click on it.

Reading the docs [2], I understood that I should call the resume
operation the second time I click on the same app.

But I checked the original launcher application, the Qt-based one, and I
think it's only using the start operation [3], not resume. And that also
makes sense, because the apps hadn't been paused.

Anybody knows how it should work?

Thanks in advance!

[1]
https://github.com/jaragunde/wam-demo-applications/blob/master/html5-homescreen/homescreen.js#L11