Re: Launching apps from an HTML5 launcher

On 10/07/2019 08:05, Jacobo Aragunde Pérez wrote:
Hi, José!

Thanks for your detailed explanation.

On 9/7/19 17:43, José Bollo wrote:
I think that your problem is more linked to raising up the windows of
the already activated applications. If your problem is to terminate an
application, the correct verb is 'terminate'.

Yes, that's exactly my problem. I see that the window of an activated
application is risen here, in the original launcher:

https://git.automotivelinux.org/apps/launcher/tree/launcher/src/homescreenhandler.cpp#n116

So, the HTML launcher should also interact with libhomescreen to rise
the window of a certain app id. Is that possible via WebSockets?

Hi Jacobo,

Shortly yes. I'm not expert but... My understanding is that the launcher uses the libwindowmanager that connects to the binder using websockets to interact with the windowmanager service.

https://git.automotivelinux.org/src/libwindowmanager/

Best regards
José

[1]