Re: Launching apps from an HTML5 launcher

Hi, José!

Thanks for your detailed explanation.

On 9/7/19 17:43, José Bollo wrote:
> I think that your problem is more linked to raising up the windows of
> the already activated applications. If your problem is to terminate an
> application, the correct verb is 'terminate'.

Yes, that's exactly my problem. I see that the window of an activated
application is risen here, in the original launcher:

https://git.automotivelinux.org/apps/launcher/tree/launcher/src/homescreenhandler.cpp#n116

So, the HTML launcher should also interact with libhomescreen to rise
the window of a certain app id. Is that possible via WebSockets?

>> [1]
>> https://github.com/jaragunde/wam-demo-applications/blob/master/html5-homescreen/homescreen.js#L11
>> [2]
>> https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/master/apis_services/reference/af-main/1-afm-daemons.html