Re: Ssh access via local host name in Halibut

Hi, Raquel.

Thanks, there are indeed a couple of messages, not sure if related:

Jul 02 13:11:19 intel-corei7-64 systemd-tmpfiles[139]:
[/etc/tmpfiles.d/connman_resolvconf.conf:1] Line references path below
legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/connman → /run/connman;
please update the tmpfiles.d/ drop-in file accordingly.
Jul 02 13:11:38 intel-corei7-64 connmand[643]: Failed to set domainname
to home

I will open a ticket, as requested by Stephane.

Best,
--
Jacobo Aragunde
Software Engineer at Igalia