Re: Ssh access via local host name in Halibut

Jacobo,

I really doubt that the DNS entry / hostname "intel-corei7-64.local" is configured by the AGL image... But i may be wrong.

I think it's more likely a server on your side that should allocate this address to your board, but doesn't "recognize" it (because of some difference in the builds).

This "known_hosts warning" rings me a bell. The board certificate is indeed regenerated (known_host is a file to store their certificate, so you can have a warning if either the host is not known at all, or if the certificate provided by the board doesn't match the certificate stored in the known_hosts file).

It may give some clues to compare your local DHCP and DNS behaviour / logs when booting Guppy, against the logs when booting Halibut... (Does the IP of the board change ? How is done the DNS config for guppy that make it work ?).

Hope it helps, at least a little... I must admit 'm not a DNS expert.

Johann