Re: Ssh access via local host name in Halibut

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 1:09 PM Jan-Simon Moeller <jsmoeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jacobo!

I think the name resolution is done by your local router (dhcp server).
Now I don't know if or what changed, but during the dhcp handshake
the dhcp server would get to know the hostname of the board and
then update the router's dns.
Why this does not work atm I can't tell.

Best,
Jan-Simon