Re: Requesting help with horrible Docker problem

Hi Eric,

A correct docker image can be found here [1]. Avoid 'latest' links for now :\ I
thought we had a watchdog for that, but it may be broken (Christmas effect???).

The script here [2] might also help: some external volumes can be used for
building. Don't hesitate to mount a SSD volume for the build: this makes a
visible difference.

At IoT.bzh, we often use a dedicated btrfs volume for /var/lib/docker: this is
far better than the defaut overlayfs from a performance and backup POV. Docker
daemon should automatically detected btrfs and use the appropriate storage
backend. If that's not the case, you can always force it through config
(/etc/sysconfig/docker or /etc/default/docker or ... it depends on your distro)

Hope this helps!

[1]:https://download.automotivelinux.org/AGL/snapshots/sdk/docker/docker_agl_worker-generic-6.90.0-139.tar.xz
[2]:https://git.automotivelinux.org/AGL/docker-worker-generator/tree/contrib/create_container

Best regards,