Re: Requesting help with horrible Docker problem

Update: it's not just me, it looks like something is wrong with the
link. The archive is only 32 bytes in size.

This is what download.automotive.org is sending me:
FD 37 7A 58 5A 00 00 04 E6 D6 B4 46 00 00 00 00 1C DF 44 21 1F B6 F3
7D 01 00 00 00 00 04 59 5A

This is the exact URL the documentation I referred to says to use:
https://download.automotivelinux.org/AGL/snapshots/sdk/docker/docker_agl_worker-latest.tar.xz

--
Eric Dubé

Personal - eric.alex.dube@xxxxxxxxx