Queries On Support Mobile Screen Mirroring / App Casting in AGL

Hi all,

       The AGL Connectivity Roadmap, agl-roadmap [Automotive Linux Wiki] under "From App FW and Security EG" mentions an activity - "Secure applications running on a remote device such as mobile phone or tablet that are rendered on the IVI system."

      I presume the above talks of support of feature similar to "screen mirroring" and/or "app casting" from mobile to the Head units having IVI based on AGL. A mobile in the car would be able to screen/cast its contents on the IVI system, though the actual application runs on mobile, the IVI displays the mobile screen. Is my understanding correct in terms of the activity mentioned, or is it something else? Do we have some requirement specs., use cases in this regard?

      Also, is this under implementation or in the pipeline?

Regards,
P. M. Kulkarni