Re: Queries On Renesas Starter Kit

Dear Kurokawa,

    Thanks for your answers to my queries.

    I would like to know more about the Licensing conditions from Renesas, before thinking of the option to download their Graphic Binary and Driver. If you/anyone in the mailing list has used their Graphic Binary and Driver, could you throw some light on their conditions, especially -

1.    If one intends to use their Graphic Binary and Driver for developing applications, do they provide it for free for some time say as an evaluation period?
2.    Do they charge any licensing fee for using the Graphic Binary and Driver only for development purpose?
3.    If there is any intent of production, do they also have a royalty fee?

    I am aware that they would have different Licensing and Royalty Agreements based on the Volume from customers under Confidentiality conditions, my intention is to get some idea and experience from the people who are using the same.

    Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,
P. M. Kulkarni