PDC20276 & Installing Redhat 9

I have a asus a7v333 MB which has the PDC20276
on-board raid controller and I'm having problems
getting the RH install program to recognize my raid 0
array. I've tried a few things

    1) Using what ever drivers come on RH9 CD. The
install program did not see my raid array and it
wanted to reformat both of my HD's
    2) I've downloaded the TX2000 raid drivers from
promise's web site and followed the directions in the
read me. When I did this, the the install program
didn't even see my hd's
    3) I tried to follow Murty's How to to find my
append line but I couldn't find anything about my raid
controller in /proc/pci so I couldn't find out what my
append line shoud be.

Unfortunately my raid 0 drives have Windoze data on
there that I need to keep so reformatting my array is
not possible at this point. Can any of you give me
some hints/help that might assist me in getting RH9
installed. Thanks