Help with newbie Linux RAID install

Hey guys,

I've currently a 40gb hd and am planning to get
another 40gb to create a RAID 0 array using my mobo's
Highpoint controller. Since I would be reformating my
hdd, I'm planning to install Redhat 7.2 as a second OS
to Windoze ME. This will be my first time installing
Linux and also the first time I'm gonna use a RAID
array. Therefore I'm not sure as to what's the order
of things I need to do for a dualboot WinME and Redhat
setup. For instance, whats the first thing I need to
do to get my system to recognize the RAID array, how
many partitions do I need to create for Linux, if any,
etc. I've been told that I do not need to create a
separate partition for Linux in fdisk, as the Redhat
installer will create one for me, and also that Redhat
requires a boot floppy to recognize the RAID array. My
mobo did not come with any such boot floppy and after
checking with the Highpoint website, I found something
for Redhat, but its over 10Mb!

Can someone give me a rough step by step guide on how
I can do a clean dualboot WinMe/Linux setup on a Raid
array? Thanks in advance

my system specs
p4 1.6
abit BD7II with Highpoint HPT372 RAID
gf4ti4200
256ddr

Edit : Sorry for double post. Forgot to include subject