Serial ATA RAID

Hi Martin
wonder if you can help me - I am trying to install RedHat 7.3 on MSI KT4 Ultra mainboard with Promise FastTrak 376 Serial ATA RAID Controller - I dont have the RAID fully functioning yet as I am unable to source SATA drives as yet, but I have all other IDE channels used so the only option I had was to set up a 0+1 stripe using the RAID controller (Western Digital 80GB HDD).  I have a partition ready for Linux but just after I start Disk Druid I get that silly error saying that no hardware has been found, which I assume is down to the controller as I have managed to get this version running perfectly before.  Any suggestions?

best regards
Paul Hancock