Mandrake 9.0 and HPT370 help

Well, I have read lots of info on HPT raid0 on various lists, but it doesn't seem to be put together giving simple complete installation instructions :) And from the number of posts on the lists concerning this problem I see that lots of people are really pi@@ed off... Reading the replies, there is lots of different instructions for setting it up under Linux, but none of that encouraged me to try, really :)

I used to run multi-boot Linux and Win *-p (me + xp) on HPT. Recently, I've decided to try HPT370 stripe and now I have 2 Maxtor 60GB 7200rpm drives in Raid0 mode. (I still have my old DTLA-IBM305030 here somewhere, (but I will have to give it away soon) if I need if to install everything I need...

So, for reasons of multi-platform development, I need multi-boot. And I need the raid0 speed-up capabilities because I develop some video-capturing software under Win... And of course, I would like to have my Linux running ;o) as I used to for years.

I have Abit ST-6RAID motherboard (with most recent bios update - hpt bios rev.2.0.1024). It works fine under all Windows :-| but you all know that.
I would like to install Mandrake 9.0 (kernel 2.4.19) on my array with multi-boot and I want to be able to see my Win partitions. Is it to hard to explain really?

I know HighPoint released a binary driver for RH7.3 and OpenSource driver to... Does anybody know is it possible to use it under Mandrake 9.0? (and how :))

It would be nice if someone could give complete instalation procedure... from instalation to configuring...

Best Regards,
Toroman
toroman@xxxxxx
toroman@xxxxxxxxx