Re: Problem mounting Promise Fasttrak66

Hi

What do you see when you type
cat /proc/cmdline
or, whats your lilo.conf.

Because your Linux is not on raid, CONFIG_PDC202XX_FORCE is not a problem.

What are your raid disks: hde, hdf or hde, hdg

It is possible that one of the disks or the raid controller is bad...but
before we conclude that make some space on the raid device and create one
dos partition and one linux native partition. See if you can mount these
two partions and read/write data without any problems.

Another possibility is that linux is not seeing the geometry of raid disks
correctly. Verify that fdisk reports correct size, CHS for those disks.

Good luck,

Murty