Re: To Chuck and Karl

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 12:36:57PM -0700, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> I am not sure about your problem although I do have a WAG (Wild Assed
> Guess). It might be that the promise drivers are writing data to the drive
> under Windows XP in a certain manner which is incompatible with the way
> the ataraid drivers expect to see the data. Years ago I experienced this
Nope, it's not that.. I had the same problem, but unfortunately I can't
remember how I fixed it :(. However, I now have WinXP and linux
dualbooting just fine off the FastTrack -- it _is_ possible!

As for that hotmail account: Do yourself a favour and read the terms of
service (and then cancel the account ;).

I'll write up something as soon as I remember.
  --Chris

--
Mr. Fortune Cookie says:
No part of this message may reproduce, store itself in a retrieval system,