Re: news on hpt raid1?

On Don, 11 Okt 2001, Gemes Tibor wrote:
> Hello Preining!
        ^^^^^^^^  Norbert is better ;-)

> There is something wrong with the initialization, but I cannot find it
> out where without tests. Unfortunately I have no spare disks. May I
> send you the patch? It does not work, thou...

Well, I have two spare disks on a hpt270, so lets try. Raid0 is working
not too bad, I copied big amounts of files etc and had no problems
till now.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
SCREMBY (n.)

The dehydrated felt-tip pen attached by a string to the 'Don't Forget'
board in the kitchen which has never worked in living memory but which
no one can be bothered to throw away.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff