news on hpt raid1?

Hi!

Are there any news on hpt raid1 support? I would like to try it out,
I have 2 spare disks for experimentation.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
THROCKING (participial vb.)

The action of continually pushing down the lever on a pop-up toaster
in the hope that you will thereby get it to understand that you want
it to toast something. Also: a style of drum-playing favoured by Nigel
Olsson of the Elton John Band, reminiscent of the sound of someone
slapping a frankfurter against a bucket. An excellent example of this
is to be heard on 'Someone Save My Life Tonight' from the album
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff