Warning & ERROR message on SS7

here is diagram of network

http://postimg.org/image/o23pd6csn/

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Akib Sayyed <akibsayyed at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Kaloyan Kovachev <kkovachev at varna.net>wrote:
>
>> On 2013-08-13 15:23, Akib Sayyed wrote:
>>
>>> Here is my config
>>>
>>> ; [span_1]
>>> ;signalling=pri_cpe
>>> ;switchtype=euroisdn
>>> ;pridialplan=national
>>> ;prilocaldialplan=national
>>> ;group=0
>>> ;context=from-digital
>>> ;channel=1-15,17-31
>>> context=from-pstn
>>> group=0
>>> echocancel=no
>>> signalling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signalling
>>> ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
>>> ss7_called_nai=dynamic ;NAI for outgoing calls
>>> ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
>>> ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;internation prefixvalue for incoming calls
>>> ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
>>> ss7_subscriberprefix= ;subscriber prefixvalue for incoming calls
>>> ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
>>> ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the
>>> dialplan...may not accepted yet though
>>> linkset=1 ;arbitary name forthis set of channels
>>> pointcode=6710 ;the point code forthis system...aka SPC
>>> adjpointcode=s-8193 ;the point code forthe system that we are
>>>

>> adjpointcode is wrong, maybe you mean 8193 without 's-'
>>
>> we are told to keep 's-'
>

>>  signalling to... aka APC
>>> defaultdpc=161 ;the point code forthe system that the CICs will be
>>> negoiated with...aka DPC
>>> networkindicator=national_**spare ;NI value for MTP3
>>> ;cicbeginswith=158 ;the starting valueof the CICs
>>> ;channel=158-186 ;the channels thatare CICs
>>> sigchan=1 ;the signalling channel
>>>

>> this sigchan has no any CICs defined, so the entire linkset is useless or
>> missconfigured
>>
>> above is suppose to be reserved network.
>

>>> context=from-pstn
>>> group=1
>>> echocancel=no
>>> signalling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signalling
>>> ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
>>> ss7_called_nai=international ;NAI for outgoing calls
>>> ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
>>> ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;internation prefixvalue for incoming calls
>>> ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
>>> ss7_subscriberprefix=1 ;subscriber prefixvalue for incoming calls
>>> ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
>>> ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the
>>> dialplan...may not accepted yet though
>>> linkset=2 ;arbitary name forthis set of channels
>>> pointcode=6700 ;the point code forthis system...aka SPC
>>> adjpointcode=6081;the point code forthe system that we are signalling
>>> to... aka APC
>>> defaultdpc=162 ;the point code forthe system that the CICs will be
>>> negoiated with...aka DPC
>>> networkindicator=national ;NI value for MTP3
>>> cicbeginswith=3 ;the starting valueof the CICs

--
Akib Sayyed
Matrix-Shell
akibsayyed at gmail.com