Warning & ERROR message on SS7

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Kaloyan Kovachev <kkovachev at varna.net>wrote:

> [...]
>> ;signalling=pri_cpe
>> ;switchtype=euroisdn
>> ;pridialplan=national
>> ;prilocaldialplan=national
>> ;group=0
>> ;context=from-digital
>> ;channel=1-15,17-31
>> context=from-pstn
>> group=0
>> echocancel=no
>> signalling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signalling
>> ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
>> ss7_called_nai=dynamic ;NAI for outgoing calls
>> ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
>> ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;internation prefixvalue for incoming calls
>> ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
>> ss7_subscriberprefix= ;subscriber prefixvalue for incoming calls
>> ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
>> ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the
>> dialplan...may not accepted yet though
>> linkset=1 ;arbitary name forthis set of channels
>> pointcode=6710 ;the point code forthis system...aka SPC
>> adjpointcode=s-8193 ;the point code forthe system that we are
>>

> adjpointcode is wrong, maybe you mean 8193 without 's-'
>
> we are told to keep 's-'

>  signalling to... aka APC
>> defaultdpc=161 ;the point code forthe system that the CICs will be
>> negoiated with...aka DPC
>> networkindicator=national_**spare ;NI value for MTP3
>> ;cicbeginswith=158 ;the starting valueof the CICs
>> ;channel=158-186 ;the channels thatare CICs
>> sigchan=1 ;the signalling channel
>>

> this sigchan has no any CICs defined, so the entire linkset is useless or
> missconfigured
>
> above is suppose to be reserved network.

>> context=from-pstn
>> group=1
>> echocancel=no
>> signalling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signalling
>> ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
>> ss7_called_nai=international ;NAI for outgoing calls
>> ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
>> ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;internation prefixvalue for incoming calls
>> ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
>> ss7_subscriberprefix=1 ;subscriber prefixvalue for incoming calls
>> ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
>> ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the
>> dialplan...may not accepted yet though
>> linkset=2 ;arbitary name forthis set of channels
>> pointcode=6700 ;the point code forthis system...aka SPC
>> adjpointcode=6081;the point code forthe system that we are signalling
>> to... aka APC
>> defaultdpc=162 ;the point code forthe system that the CICs will be
>> negoiated with...aka DPC
>> networkindicator=national ;NI value for MTP3
>> cicbeginswith=3 ;the starting valueof the CICs
>> channel=3-155 ;the channels thatare CICs
>>

> Are you sure this is the way they are configured at the remote side?
> Please check with your peer or capture the signalling after a reconnect so
> you can see the groups they are trying to reset.

we are connecting via STP to default point code. stp is 6081 and DPC is
162.

>  ;channel=33-63
>> sigchan=2 ;the signalling channel
>>

> both the CICs range defined and the use of two sigchans from the same span
> seems weird to me ... what is the topology of your connection with the peer?

sigchan no 1 is for national reserve network 1 and sigchan 2 is for
national reserve network 0 this is what config we got from provider and btw
its not normal ss7 its interconnection with operator.

here is table for channels
   *1 &2* *3-31*
*32-62*
*63-93*