Warning & ERROR message on SS7

On 2013-08-13 15:23, Akib Sayyed wrote:
> Here is my config
>
> ; [span_1]
> ;signalling=pri_cpe
> ;switchtype=euroisdn
> ;pridialplan=national
> ;prilocaldialplan=national
> ;group=0
> ;context=from-digital
> ;channel=1-15,17-31
> context=from-pstn
> group=0
> echocancel=no
> signalling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signalling
> ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
> ss7_called_nai=dynamic ;NAI for outgoing calls
> ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
> ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;internation prefixvalue for incoming calls
> ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
> ss7_subscriberprefix= ;subscriber prefixvalue for incoming calls
> ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
> ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the
> dialplan...may not accepted yet though
> linkset=1 ;arbitary name forthis set of channels
> pointcode=6710 ;the point code forthis system...aka SPC
> adjpointcode=s-8193 ;the point code forthe system that we are

adjpointcode is wrong, maybe you mean 8193 without 's-'

> signalling to... aka APC
> defaultdpc=161 ;the point code forthe system that the CICs will be
> negoiated with...aka DPC
> networkindicator=national_spare ;NI value for MTP3
> ;cicbeginswith=158 ;the starting valueof the CICs
> ;channel=158-186 ;the channels thatare CICs
> sigchan=1 ;the signalling channel

this sigchan has no any CICs defined, so the entire linkset is useless
or missconfigured

> context=from-pstn
> group=1
> echocancel=no
> signalling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signalling
> ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
> ss7_called_nai=international ;NAI for outgoing calls
> ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
> ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;internation prefixvalue for incoming calls
> ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
> ss7_subscriberprefix=1 ;subscriber prefixvalue for incoming calls
> ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
> ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the
> dialplan...may not accepted yet though
> linkset=2 ;arbitary name forthis set of channels
> pointcode=6700 ;the point code forthis system...aka SPC
> adjpointcode=6081;the point code forthe system that we are signalling
> to... aka APC
> defaultdpc=162 ;the point code forthe system that the CICs will be
> negoiated with...aka DPC
> networkindicator=national ;NI value for MTP3
> cicbeginswith=3 ;the starting valueof the CICs
> channel=3-155 ;the channels thatare CICs

Are you sure this is the way they are configured at the remote side?
Please check with your peer or capture the signalling after a reconnect
so you can see the groups they are trying to reset.

> ;channel=33-63
> sigchan=2 ;the signalling channel

both the CICs range defined and the use of two sigchans from the same
span seems weird to me ... what is the topology of your connection with
the peer?