Re: CALLID header in SuccessfulAuth manager message

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:24 AM, Jurijs Ivolga <jurij.ivo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Problem is that if I will wait for "PeerStatus: Registered" message then next time when phone will re-register message will be completely same and there is no possible to understand if it is re-registration or completely new registration.

This message I got when my sip-client re-register

Event: PeerStatus
Privilege: system,all
SequenceNumber: 8
File: manager.c
Line: 1459
Func: manager_default_msg_cb
ChannelType: SIP
Peer: SIP/+1111111111
PeerStatus: Registered
Address: 192.168.1.152:5060

This message I got when my sip-client register

Event: PeerStatus
Privilege: system,all
SequenceNumber: 4
File: manager.c
Line: 1459
Func: manager_default_msg_cb
ChannelType: SIP
Peer: SIP/+1111111111
PeerStatus: Registered
Address: 192.168.1.152:5060

As you can see they are same. Maybe you have better idea how I can trigger a script after registration and do not trigger it after each re-registration.

You have to keep track of the status of the devices in your script. If a device unregisters, you'll get an update with a PeerStatus of Unregistered. If your goal is only to respond on initial registration, your script should ignore subsequent "Registered" updates until it sees an Unregistered.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager