Re: arch-proaudio Digest, Vol 31, Issue 3

On 2022-01-19 19:41:59 (-0800), Kevin Roth via arch-proaudio wrote:
> Bill,
>
> Agordejo does not start even after I have removed raysession. As you
> pointed out that 3.1 is the latest version, and both pamac and pacman are
> listing 3.0 -1 as the latest. I agree the issue must have something to do
> with my current system not necessarily with agordejo itself. If my packages
> are out of date then perhaps my system is in a partially updated state.
> I'll try out the triage of all third party software. I forgot about the
> linuxaudio lists/forums, I'll take this issue over there.
>
> Thanks for all your help,

Hi Kevin,

a general note on writing to the Arch Linux mailing lists:
Please make sure to *not* top-post and *not* include a copy of all
hit someone - me - needs to moderate that message). You can find this
information and specific examples in the respective general guidelines
section [1].

Additionally, it seems that you are creating a new thread every time you
post to this mailing list [2][3][4], which breaks with the initial
thread and makes it *very hard* to follow up on your messages or any
reply to them.
Please fix your mail client to not do this and also do not reply to
digest messages, if you want to reply to your own mail thread on this
mailing list.

Best,
David

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/General_guidelines#Mailing_lists