Re: how to correctly create dbus-broker service and allow bus system service to start correctly

Hello Polarian,

> Firstly, please offlist if you are correcting someone

A public correction is sometimes the correct act.

If X corrects Y wrongly then mailing X and Y offlist to explain leaves
lurker Z believing the faulty correction.  Also others who spot the
mistake may either waste time also mailing X and Y or will still email
the list.

> I doubt Aaron wants to be publicly shamed in front of the entire
> mailing list

Shamed is an exaggeration.

> A simple question has grown into a large thread.

Which is now two bigger.  I suggest not making it three.

The OP was being mislead by the faulty correction.
The thread should have stopped with that being corrected.

--
Cheers, Ralph.