Re: Is there "depth" control for pkgctl-repo-clone like "asp export" to get only the latest commit?

Hey,

2fa is being widely introduced due to the inherit problem with human beings and passwords. We either do not think of a secure enough password, or we use the same password or everything. Password managers are a huge help, however it is never bad of having a second layer of security.

OTP (one time passwords) are extremely difficult to break unless the device storing the otp record is compromised.

As Jaron has pointed out, you do not need a smartphone to use otp, although it is adviced to use a separate device for higher security.

Unfortunately, age can't be used as an excuse, and you will simply be left behind within technology if you refuse to use new technology people will leave you behind, its the unfortunate truth.

Good luck,
--
Polarian
GPG signature: 0770E5312238C760