Re: Apache/Perl CGI intermittent missing POST data

   None of our rewrite rules should ever be operating on POST form
processor scripts, however it was suggested to us that mod_rewrite is
the likely culprit as it may be over-reactive and sometimes
accidentally nuking our POST data when it shouldn't. It was suggested
to disable mod_rewrite entirely for the CGI directories, not just add
a condition to exclude them since that according to this theory will
not save the data from getting nuked. Can mods be disabled altogether
on a per-directory basis? Thanks,

- Tim Partee