Re: Apache/Perl CGI intermittent missing POST data

It was suggested that we exclude the CGI folders from the mod_rewrite
rules and processing, however we could find no info in Apache
documentation on how to exclude mod_rewrite rules/operation from any
specific directories. Any pointers in the right direction would be
appreciated, thanks!

RewriteCond %{PATH_INFO} !^/cgi-bin/.*
RewriteRule [your rule]

The problem is probably related to redirection of POST's: that is forbidden by the RFC's, and it is automatically changed into a GET, while losing the POST variables.

Joost