RE: Number of https virtual hosts support under v2.0.59

Thanks, Emmanuel. Interesting test site.

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Bailleul [mailto:Emmanuel.Bailleul@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 1:49 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Number of https virtual hosts support under v2.0.59

Hi,

You have a short desc here :
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHostsWithSNI
and indeed, it should "just work".
You also have interesting test sites here :
https://sni.velox.ch/

Regards

Emmanuel

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.