Re: Re: Help - Name Server - Maybe

Razi!

A question for the port forwarding in Applications & Games.  It asks for "application"  I put Apache2.2 in the box, was that right or what does go there?
From: Razi Khaja
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Help - Name Server - Maybe

I also would like to know what goes into the httpd.config file:

# ServerName gives the name and port that the server uses to identify itself.
# This can often be determined automatically, but we recommend you specify
# it explicitly to prevent problems during startup.
#
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address here.
#
#ServerName localhost
ServerName 10.0.0.115

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#servername

You should change ServerName to be:

ServerName www.michaelsrogers.com

I also took a look at the Advanced Routing screenshot.  I havent played around with that on my router so I dont know how to use that to make you situation work.
Michael S. Rogers
(406) 967-2385

Web Sites: http://www.michaelsrogers.net & http://www.michaelsrogers.net/trainwreck/Wreck.html