From: Razi Khaja
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Help - Name Server - Maybe

Mt router is a linksys WRT54G.

Great! Thats the one I use, so this should be easy.

First determine the ip number of the computer running the apache web server (your apache server) by running ipconfig \all on the command line.

Next log in to your router, go to "Applications & Gaming" -> DMZ.  Enable DMZ and enter the ip number of your apache server. (We can change this to use port forwarding once we know that the DMZ works. Ill help you with that afterwards.)

This should allow anyone on the internet to see your web page. For now, give that a try.
Michael S. Rogers
(406) 967-2385

Web Sites: http://www.michaelsrogers.net & http://www.michaelsrogers.net/trainwreck/Wreck.html