Re: Howto use an other file than index.html

I am using PHP indeed, and the file that causes the trouble contains
php code and the file that loads properly contains just plain HTML.

The PHP code is placed at the beginning of the file before the HTML. I
am guessing the php  code should be embedded in the HTML for this to
work properly. Please let me know if there is something else I could
take a look at.

Thanks Joshua :)

Regards,

Ben