Re: Howto use an other file than index.html

I misinterperted your question: "What EXACTLY are you using for the
DirectoryIndex directive?" lol

I have tried to use an other file, and it is working with that one.

So this works:

<IfModule mod_dir.c>

  DirectoryIndex loopbaanplanning.html

</IfModule>

But if I want to use the loopbaancoaching.html file it does not work.
So for that I use:

<IfModule mod_dir.c>

  DirectoryIndex loopbaancoaching.html

</IfModule>

I already provided the errors it creates.

The permissions of the two files are identical. The files are located
in the same directory also.

Can you me where the problem could be lying here?

Ben