From: Morgan Gangwere [mailto:0.fractalus@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:09 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] one more time... help with Segmentation fault

have you tried a COMLETELY different machine, with, say Damnsmall
linux, apache from the debian sources and see what happens. it may be
the mobo.
I have mod_systemstats. it gives an aoutput like this:
>> (time) system problem: || system accessed by: and some descrption.
i've never had a segmentation fault on any of my machines...

--
"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in

i have another idea. can you handle 600meg downloads? Ubuntu 6.06
server has  LAMP install that runs perfect Out Of The ISO... if THAT
dosent work... theres something REALLY messed.

PS: mod_systemstats.c just came with my copy Of debian.... (well,
ubuntu.Xubuntu.6.06)