Re: How Do I Prevent Repetitive Hits

On 25/08/2022 20:03, Frank Gingras wrote:
Generally speaking, it's a bit rude to hijack someone else's thread.

It is not rude to ask a supplement question in someone's thread. I asked a legitimate supplement question and you gave one solution; Paul gave another solution.  Now it remains to decide which one to implement efficiently without slowing things down.

What is rude is to jump to the conclusion without understanding the reason for the supplement question. I bet the OP wanted to block all traffic from Panama because it is unlikely he has any customers or potential customers in Panama. again i am assuming this!

--

With over 2.3 billion devices now running Windows 10/11, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous versions of windows.