Re: Re: How Do I Prevent Repetitive Hits

First, thank you to all the folks who replied with possible solutions.  This is
very much appreciated.

Second, we are a very small company with a geographically limited customer base.
(Canada) so we would not expect anything coming in from Panama.

My concern was/is that if I blacklist an IP, then it could subsequently be
assigned to a different user by the ISP who might, in fact, be a potential
customer, so I was hoping for a dynamic solution such as "this guy has 25 404

However, in this case it is unlikely that would happen so I updated the firewall
and that should avoid the problem.

Thanks again folks.

John