Re: AoE performance on small boxes

Hello Ed,

Sunday, May 11, 2014, 12:20:18 AM, you wrote:

Here its is (hope attachments works here).
Note that changes quite massive, bit dirty and almost not tested (just
transferred several huge files for testing) so do not use it yet for any
purposes except testing.
Also in top of the ata.c you can find several defines that definately
should be adjusted when used on system with lot of RAM